Ottawa - Quebec City Winter Carnival 3 days tour
**Buy 3 Get 1 Free**
- Guarantee stay 1 night Valcartier Village Hotel
- Bora Park - Indoor Water Park*
- Visit ICE Hotel*
- Traditional Quebec Sugar Shack Lunch*
- Enjoy 2 famous winter event
- -- Ottawa Winterlude (2020 Jan 31 - Feb 17)
- -- Quebec City Winter Carnival (2020 Feb 7 - 16)
Day 1 Toronto - Ottawa - Winterlude
Depart Toronto in the morning to the capital of Canada - Ottawa. Discover point of interests; Canadian Parliament buildings, National War Memorial, Peace Tower & etc. Visit Canadian Museum of Nature (Fee applied). In the world - class galleries, you will see and experience guaranteed nature sightings. Proceed to Winterlude - it takes place along the World’s largest skating rink, the Rideau Canal Skate way, and sites across the Capital. Accommodation at local hotel.
Day 2 Ottawa - Quebec City - Winter Carnival - Valcartier Village
Proceed to Quebec City in the morning. On the way, visit the maple farm, taste traditional Quebec maple syrup lunch (Fee applied). Then transfer to Old Quebec City, enjoy the Winter Carnival (Fee applied, Feb 7 - 16). Check in Valcartier Village hotel in the late afternoon, then visit ICE hotel, the first and only true ice hotel in North America. After dinner enjoy the Bora Park - Indoor Water Park (Fee applied), over 102000 sq.ft of fun. 30°C year around, a 4000 sq ft wave pool, more then 14 slides, a river full of activities & etc.
Day 3 Quebec City - dog sledding - Toronto
In the morning, you can choose to join another optional tour: Dog Sledding (Price varies depending on location.) Then, depart Quebec , we'll return to Toronto.
Roundtrip motor coach transportation
Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee or attractions and gratuities to driver and tour guide
|TOURCODE: CVQ03 |
|DEPARTURE (2020): 2/8，2/12，2/15
|13%HST+10% Other Tax
- Seated first 4 rows on the bus during Tour
- Surcharge $45p.p Tax included
- *Fee Applied./ Must pay upon register
- Triple Room and Quad Room are to be shared with two double beds.
- Listed prices are cash special rate which is 3% off our original price. Original price will apply to all other methods of payment.
- Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee of attraction and gratuities to driver and tour guide.
- Gratuity Minimum CA$14 per passenger per day
- Additional charges may apply during high season.
- Please read “Specific Rules & Responsibilities”.