USA Thanksgiving NEW YORK, MANHATTAN SHOPPING 3 Days Tour
Only Departure Nov 22
BONUS: HOTEL FREE BREAKFAST
Enjoy your thrilling shopping experience in the 3 outlet malls, especially the largest outlet in US - Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
Toronto - Outlet Mall - New Jersey State
The journey will start in the morning from Toronto to New York by our deluxe coach. Feel free to enjoy the beautiful scenery on the way. After lunch, we will stop at the first outlet mall for shopping - The Crossings Premium Outlet. Afterwards, proceed to accommodation at New Jersey.
New York City Tour - Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
On 2nd day, choice for either starts shopping at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets or starts with a brief but inspirational ride with the New York Harbor cruise(Fee applied). The ride gives you the best view of Manhattan, where you can explore the majestic Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the historic immigration center, and the World Financial Center. Next proceed to the heart of New York City and visit famous attractions such as Time Square and Madame Tussauds Wax Museum(Fee applied). Afterwards, transfer to the heaven for every shopaholic - Woodbury Common Premium Outlet; where you can find the world’s finest designer labels for less (saving 25% to 65%).
Hotel - Waterloo Premium Outlets - Duty Free Shop - Toronto
Depart from hotel in morning and visit the last outlet of this journey - Waterloo Premium Outlet. Before cross boarder you can buy some tax free products from the Duty Free Store. Return to Toronto in the late evening.
|ONLY DEPARTURE 11/22
|TOUR FARE P.P. (Include taxes 10%)
|10% Tax Included
- Front Seat
- -- Seated first 4 rows on the bus during Tour
- -- Surcharge $30+Tax p.p
- *Fee Applied.
- Triple Room and Quad Room are to be shared with two double beds.
- Listed prices are cash special rate which is 3% off our original price. Original price will apply to all other methods of payment.
- Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee of attraction and gratuities to driver and tour guide.
- Recommend Gratuity US$12 per passenger per day
- Additional charges may apply during high season.
- Please read “Specific Rules & Responsibilities”.