US - Rochester - Adirondack Steam Train 2 Days Tour
DEPARTURE DATE: 9/29, 10/6, 10/13
- Aboard the Steam Train to view the spectacular landscape full of red maple in Adirondack maple forest
- Shoppping at Destiny USA.
Toronto - Rochester
The journey will start in the morning from Toronto to Rochester. Once you arrive in Rochester, you'll be delighted at your discoveries. Its people and places live up to their top rankings for friendliness family fun and memorable getaways. We will visit George Eastman House - which is the National Historic Landmark home and gardens of Kodak founder George Eastman and world-renowned international museum of photography and film. Afterwards, the next step is to the New York’s largest destination shopping outlet, Destiny USA over 250 places to shop, dine and play, visited by 26 million guests every year. Your rewarding trip will start here with many famous brands such as Apple, Abercrombie & Fitch, Banana Republic, J. Crew, Hollister & etc. After dinner we will stay at local hotel overnight.
Adirondack Maple Forest - Toronto
Having packed your bags, we will leave the hotel and ride on the Steam Train to enter the Adirondack maple forest - so called the “Capital of Maple” in Upstate New York. The fall colour varies everyday throughout the last weeks of September and the early weeks of October will offer the most spectacular view. With the exciting mood and relaxed spirit that you have gotten from this trip, you will arrive relaxed in Toronto at dusk.
Roundtrip motor coach transportation
|Departure:9/29, 10/6, 10/13
- Seated first 4 rows on the bus during Tour
- Surcharge $30+Tax p.p
ADULT: US$39.5; CHILD (Age2-12): US$29.5 ; UNDER 2: FREE
*Fee Applied / Must pay upon register.
- Triple Room and Quad Room are to be shared with two double beds.
- Listed prices are cash special rate which is 3% off our original price. Original price will apply to all other methods of payment.
- Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee of attraction and gratuities to driver and tour guide.
- Recommend Gratuity US$12 per passenger per day
- Additional charges may apply during high season.
- Listed prices are subject to taxes and additional handling fees payable.
- Please read “Specific Rules & Responsibilities”.