Montreal Lavender Fireworks 2 Days Trip
- Bonus Visit the largest Lavender Garden over 80,000 plants and Shopping for Lavender products.
- Enjoy Montreal International FIREWORKS FESTIVAL.
- St. Lawrence River Cruise*.
Toronto – Montreal
Depart Toronto in the morning to Montreal. Visit Old Montreal City - Placed’Armes, Notre-Dame Basilica, Saint-Jacques Street, Rue Saint-Paul, Place Jacques - Cartier, Bonsecours Market. You will board on a cruise (Fee applied) which going through the waterways and allows you to view the city from various angles. Accommodation arranged in local hotel. You also can enjoy Montreal International Fireworks Festival (subject change by Montreal Int’l Fireworks Competition).
Lavender Garden – Toronto
This morning we will visit the Lavender Garden which located in south of Montreal. You can access to different workshops, bistro, private garden, animation, boutique and enjoy walking around the lavender fields. Transfer back to Toronto in the evening.
Roundtrip motor coach transportation
Meals, Entrance Fees & Gratuities to driver & tour guide are not included.
|TOUR FARE P.P. (Included 13%HST,10%OTHER )
|Tour Fare P.P.
|included 13% HST, 10% Others
- July 7 (Saturday) Opening Fireworks Performance
- July 11 (Saturday) Austria Fireworks
- July 14 (Saturday) China Fireworks
- July 18 (Wednesday) Canada Fireworks
- July 21 (Saturday) Philippines Fireworks
- July 28 (Saturday) United States Fireworks
- August 1 (Wednesday) Australia Fireworks
- August 8 (Wednesday) Final Fireworks Performance
- Seated first 4 rows on the bus during Tour
- Surcharge $30+Tax p.p
- *Fee applied
- Triple Room and Quad Room are to be shared with two double beds.
- Listed prices are cash special rate which is 3% off our original price. Original price will apply to all other methods of payment.
- Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee of attraction and gratuities to driver and tour guide.
- Recommend Gratuity CA$12 per passenger per day.
- Additional charges may apply during high season.
- Listed prices are subject to taxes and additional handling fees payable.
- Please read “Specific Rules & Responsibilities”.