MAGOG, ORFORD TRAIN, FORESTA LUMINA - FOLIAGE 3 DAYS TOUR
Departure: : 9/22, 9/29, 10/6, 10/13
- Guarantee 2 nights stay at 4★Hotel Espace 4 Saisons
- Explore Foresta Lumina, enjoy the amazing light show*
- Orford Express Train*, visit Magog -
- Memphremagog, place where sea monsters were discovered
- Stanstead - located close-by Canada and USA border
- Bonus Visit the Organic Farm - soapmaking cottage industry
Toronto - Magog - Organic Farm - Saint Benedict Abbey Church
Depart Toronto in the morning to Magog. It lies in the Eastern Townships tourist region which is beside lake Memphremagog where the Sea Monsters are rumored to be found. First, visit the Organic Farm which is a soapmaking cottage industry in Magog. After that, we will pay a visit to Saint Benedict Abbey Church where the architecture is exquisite and well worth the visit to see. You can support the church by buying home made products at the souvenir shop. Accommodate at Magog.
Orford Express Train* - Mont Orford Gondola* - Stanstead - Church Restaurant - Foresta Lumina*
In the morning, we will board the Orford Express - one of the nicest trains in Canada. Its three restaurant coach cars can comfortably seat 212 guest. Along your majestic jaunts through Sherbrooke, passengers can rediscover the storied beauty of this part and enjoy the view from the train. After that, experience a scenic Gondola Ride (Fee applied) up the mountains. Afterwards, head to Stanstead, located near the Canada - United States border. The Haskell Free Library and Opera House includes an entrance in Canada and another in USA. Hence, it has two entrances, one open in the US and the other in Canada. After dinner at the Church restaurant (Fee applied), transfer to Foresta Lumina (Fee applied), enjoy the amazing light show. Accommodate at Magog.
Magog - Gananoque - Toronto
In the morning, we will heading to Stanstead, located on the Canada - United States border. The Haskell Free Library and Opera House with one end at Canada and the other at USA, hence, it has two entrances, one open at USA while the other at Canada region. Tour members are free to explore the city quietly. Back to Toronto in the evening.
Accommodation roundtrip motor coach transportation
Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee or attractions and gratuities to driver and tour guide
| Departure: 9/22， 9/29，10/6， 10/13
|Tour Fare P. P.
10% OTHER TAX
Train Ticket* (Meal Included) :ADULT $99; (UNDER 12)CHILD $59; Include 15% QST
- BRUNCH SELECT ONE
- Smoothie bowl of haskap berries
- A Grilled Croissant with ham & Compton Raclette cheese, breakfast potatoes, arugula
- B English muffins, sautéed mushrooms & spinach, lemon and thyme infused goat cheese sauce
- C Baked teff, zucchini, mint, lemon and halloumi cheese fritters, arugula and grilled corn salsa
- D Smoked salmon and spinach quiche, asparagus and bacon, breakfast potatoes, arugula
- Child Menu : Grilled Croissant with ham & Compton Raclette cheese, breakfast potatoes, arugula
- Chef’s choice of dessert
- Coffee, tea
- Seated first 4 rows on the bus during Tour
- Surcharge $45+Tax p.p
*Fee applied / Must pay upon register.
- Triple Room and Quad Room are to be shared with two double beds.
- Listed prices are cash special rate which is 3% off our original price. Original price will apply to all other methods of payment.
- Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee of attraction and gratuities to driver and tour guide.
- Recommend Gratuity CA$12 per passenger per day.
- Additional charges may apply during high season.
- Listed prices are subject to taxes and additional handling fees payable.
- Please read “Specific Rules & Responsibilities”.