Chicago Fashion Outlet Shopping 3 Days Tour
Departure: Every Saturday
CHRISTMAS DAY DEPARTURE : 12/25
- EXCLUSIVE ARRANGEMENT 2 nights stay at 5★Loews Hotel, 5 minutes walk to Fashion Outlets
- Visit the new Skydeck* in Willis Tower
- Visit Chicago Landmark - Shedd Aquarium*
Depart from Toronto in the morning to Chicago. Today’s Chicago is a city full of world-class art sculptures and renowned architectures; resembling a huge art gallery. Check-in at Loews hotel or similar for two nights. Only 5 minutes walking distance to Fashion Outlets, start shopping till you empty your pocket.
Willis Tower - Shedd Aquarium - Chicago River Cruise/ Museum of Science & Industry - Magnificent Mile
For those crazy shoppers, you are welcome to shop again at the outlets for another day. Or you can join us to visit the tallest building in Chicago, Willis Tower. The observation named Skydeck (Fee Applied), located on the 103rd floor of the tower, it is one of the most famous tourist attractions in Chicago. You can experience how the building sways on a windy day above the glassy balcony while observing the spectacular views of Chicago. Next, we process to Shedd Aquarium (Fee Applied) - a landmark of Chicago. This remarkable aquarium is one of the world’s largest aquariums - a home to more than 2000 species including fishes, marine mammals, reptiles, and amphibians. Next stop we will go to the Chicago River Boat Cruise (Fee Applied) or Museum of Science & Industry (Fee Applied). On Magnificent Mile, Chicago’s largest shopping district, all famous shops in the area such as Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Giorgio Armani, Tiffany & Co. & etc. It is packed with things to do and see, including fine restaurants, high-end stores and several tallest buildings in US.
Chicago - Greektown - Duty Free Stores - Toronto
Check out hotel and transfer to Greektown Detroit. It is a historic commercial and entertainment district in Detroit, Michigan located just northeast of the heart of downtown. It was home to Greek immigrants throughout much of the 20th century - is one of Detroit's livelier neighborhoods. It's got a bundle of casinos, bars and restaurants. Before head back to Toronto, we will make a brief stop at Duty Free where you can enjoy your tax-free purchase. The trip will be completed in the late evening.
Roundtrip motor coach transportation
Meals, all admission fees and gratuities for tour guide and driver
|Tour Fare: (Include 10% taxes)
|10% Tax included
- Seated first 4 rows on the bus during Tour
- Surcharge $30+Tax p.p
- *Fee Applied.
- Triple Room and Quad Room are to be shared with two double beds.
- Listed prices are cash special rate which is 3% off our original price. Original price will apply to all other methods of payment.
- Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee of attraction and gratuities to driver and tour guide.
- Recommend Gratuity US$12 per passenger per day
- Additional charges may apply during high season.
- Please read “Specific Rules & Responsibilities”.