Chicago Fashion Outlet Shopping 3 Days Tour
Departure: Every Saturday
- 2 nights stay at 5★Loews Hotel,
- 5 minutes walk to Fashion Outlets
- Visit the new Skydeck* in Willis Tower
- Visit Chicago Landmark - Shedd Aquarium*
- Luxurious Michigan shopping mall - Somerset Collection
Depart from Toronto in the morning to Chicago. Today’s Chicago is a city full of world-class art sculptures and renowned architectures; resembling a huge art gallery. Check-in at Loews hotel or similar for two nights. Only 5 minutes walking distance to Fashion Outlets, start shopping till you empty your pocket.
Willis Tower (former Sears Tower) Shedd Aquarium - Outlet Mall
For those crazy shoppers, you are welcome to shop again at the outlets of another day. Or you can join us to visit the tallest building in Chicago, Willis Tower. The observation named Skydeck*, located on the 103rd floor of the tower, is one of the most famous tourist attractions in Chicago. You can experience how the building sways on a windy day above the glassy balcony while observing the spectacular views of Chicago. Later on we will head to Shedd Aquarium*- a landmark of Chicago. This remarkable aquarium is one of the world’s largest aquariums - a home to more than 2000 species including fishes, marine mammals, reptile and amphibian. In later afternoon, we will transfer to Chicago Premium Outlets where you can find more than 150 stores such as Polo, Banana Republic, BCBG, Armani, Hugo Boss, Coach and Calvin Klein, etc. Accommodation at the same hotel.
Chicago - Somerset Collection - Duty Free Store - Toronto
Check-out at the hotel in the morning and transfer to Somerset Collection, the most luxurious shopping center in Michigan. Somerset collection is located at the heart of deluxe residential area where you can find top designer labels stores such as, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, Ralph Lauren, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Cole Haan, Giorgio Armani, Tiffany & Co., Burberry, etc. Depart from Michigan in the afternoon and stop by duty free store when crossing the border; where you can make your tax-free purchase. Return to Toronto in the evening and end the enjoyable trip.
Roundtrip motor coach transportation
Meals, all admission fees and gratuities for tour guide and driver
|EVERY SATURDAY ADDITIONAL DEPARTURE: 3/12, 3/16, 3/25, 7/1
|Tour Fare: (Include 10% taxes)
- Seated first 4 rows on the bus during Tour
- Surcharge $30+Tax p.p
- *Fee Applied.
- Triple Room and Quad Room are to be shared with two double beds.
- Listed prices are cash special rate which is 3% off our original price. Original price will apply to all other methods of payment.
- Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee of attraction and gratuities to driver and tour guide.
- Recommend Gratuity US$10 per passenger per day
- Additional charges may apply during high season.
- Please read “Specific Rules & Responsibilities”.