Boston, New York City / Washington DC 4 Days Tour
Departure: Every Tuesday & Saturday** Civil Holiday Departure 8/3 **
- Washington D.C. Madame Tussauds Wax Museum*
- Boston - Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Harvard University and downtown area
- New York City - Harbour of Manhattan*, Times Square and Rockefeller Center*
- Washington D.C. - Capitol, White House, Lincoln Memorial and Washington Monument
Depart from Toronto in the morning and transfer to the Upper New York State where you will enjoy the beautiful scenery on your way. Arrive at the capital of Massachusetts - Boston; a city with both modern and epic architecture. Arrive at the hotel in late evening.
Boston - New York City Tour – New Jersey
Departure in the morning and pass by several points of interest around Boston: City Hall, Boston Common, State House, MIT and Harvard University etc. Next proceed to “The Big Apple” - New York City. Bus will go forward to the world financial center - Wall Street, One World Trade Centre, New York China Town & Harbor cruise (Fee applied) around the Statue of Liberty and Headquarter of United Nation. Will explore Rockefeller Center (Fee applied) and Time Square etc. Return to hotel in the evening.
New Jersey - Washington D.C. - Pennsylvania
Check out from the hotel in the morning and proceed to the capital of US - Washington D.C., where you can discover the epic buildings that represent US, such as: Capitol, White House, Lincoln Memorial and Washington Monument. You can also visit the Washington D.C. Madame Tussauds Wax Museum (Fee applied); which has just added the new Presidential Gallery on Feb 2011. Then we will visit National Museum of Natural History. Experience the beauty and eventful history of the “Hope Diamond” and discover the lost world of the last dinosaurs. Return to hotel in the evening.
Pennsylvania - Penn’s Cave - Duty Free Shop - Toronto
Leaving hotel in the morning and visit the legendary Penn’s Cave. You can take the motorboat tour to explore the cave (Fee applied). After lunch, we will return to Toronto. Before crossing the border, we will make a brief stop at Duty Free Store where you can make your tax-free purchase. The journey will end at Toronto in the late evening.
Roundtrip motor coach transportation
tour fare does not include meals, admission fee or attractions and gratuities to driver and tour guide
|TOUR CODE: BNY04
|Departure: Every Tuesday & Saturday
|TOUR FARE P.P.
| (10% tax included)
- Seated first 4 rows on the bus during Tour
- Surcharge $60 Tax inclusive p.p
- *Fee Applied.
- Triple Room and Quad Room are to be shared with two double beds.
- Listed prices are cash special rate which is 3% off our original price. Original price will apply to all other methods of payment.
- Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee of attraction and gratuities to driver and tour guide.
- Recommend Gratuity US$14 per passenger per day
- Additional charges may apply during high season.
- Please read “Specific Rules & Responsibilities”.