Toronto - Bethune Memorial House - Sudbury - Sault Ste. Marie
Start off from Toronto and visit Bethune Memorial House(Fee applied) National Historic Site of Canada commemorates the life and achievements of Dr. Henry Norman Bethune. We will reach the treasure depot of Ontario - the city of Sudbury. We will take photos with the largest coin in the world - the Big Nickel. By evening, we will settle in at hotel.
Sault Ste. Marie - Agawa Canyon - Sudbury
In the breeze of the floating maple leaves, we will be “All Aboard” on the luxury train and rolling into the Agawa Canyon which will be ablaze in crimson red, orange and yellow. We will whisk through the Essar Steel Algoma and stop by a scenic spot of the canyon. You may be invited to climb the steps along the scenic tracks and up to the Lookout Platform. Here, you can have a panoramic view of the canyon and also the Bridal Veil Falls in the sea of red maple. With full loads of “reds” in our vision and in our memory, the train will lead us through the tranquil villages that are concealed in different shades of maple and then we will transfer to hotel.
Sudbury - Science North - Toronto
In the morning, we will visit the Science North (Fee applied). The complex consists of two snowflake-shaped buildings. The snowflake buildings are connected by a rock tunnel, which passes through a billion-year-old geologic fault. This fault line was not known to be under the complex during the construction of the building in the early 1980s. Inside the main building, a 20-metre fin whale skeleton hangs from the ceiling. Tour members will be able to experience the 3D Imax movie (Fee applied) if time allows. IMAX was recently converted to digital laser technology, all new sound system, screen & 3D glasses - it was amazing! We will arrive at Toronto in the late evening.
| Departure:9/22，9/26，9/28，9/29，10/3，10/5, 10/6 (國、粵語團)，10/10，10/13
|Tour Fare P. P.
10% OTHER TAX
- Seated first 4 rows on the bus during Tour
- Surcharge $45+Tax p.p
*Fee applied / Must pay upon register.
*Train Fare:Adult $137 $10 Food Voucher on the train; Child (0 - 2) Free；
- Triple Room and Quad Room are to be shared with two double beds.
- Listed prices are cash special rate which is 3% off our original price. Original price will apply to all other methods of payment.
- Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee of attraction and gratuities to driver and tour guide.
- Recommend Gratuity CA$12 per passenger per day.
- Additional charges may apply during high season.
- Listed prices are subject to taxes and additional handling fees payable.
- Please read “Specific Rules & Responsibilities”.